Using any part of f44red.com service (owned by F44 Red) involves compliance with all rules contained in these regulations, including the processing of personal data by the legal administrator.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council dated April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their image and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119/1 dated May 4, 2016), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR,” the owner of the service hereby represent as follows:
- F44 Red with its registered seat in Dąbrowa Górnicza, Zygmunta Cieplaka 1c, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, is the legal administrator of the users’ personal data,
- The users may contact the Personal Data Administrator by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The users’ data shall be processed with regard to concluding, performing and settling an agreement as pursuant to Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR,
- The users’ personal data shall be kept by the Administrator throughout the term and settlement period of the Agreement and during the obligatory record-keeping period set in accordance with separate provisions,
- The users’ personal data may be received by the WSB University in terms of profiling statistics as the partner of the Competition, the providers of IT systems and software services of the Administrator, external provides of services to the Administrator and entities authorized to obtain personal data in accordance with legal provisions (including public administration bodies),
- The users have the right to access their personal data, the right to edit, delete, and limit its processing, as well as the right to transfer their personal data and appeal in cases specified in the provisions of the GDPR,
- The users have the right, at any time, to revoke their consent to have your personal data processed, without prejudice to the Administrator’s right to process your personal data before the user has revoked their consent,
- The users have the right to appeal with the Chairperson of the Personal Data Protection Office should they decide that the processing of their personal data has violated the GDPR provisions.